ICAER' 16 Submission Criteria
- The student submitting his/her manuscript should be from a registered college/department.
- He/She should be a student of B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.C.A, M.C.A or JET.
Format for Paper Submission
- Paper submission for peer review is accepted only in a full paper format.
- Only PDF format file can be accepted.
- Paper length is limited to not greater than 4 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references using the IEEE conference template.
- Paper title, list of author's name, author's affiliations, abstract, and key words must be located in the first page.
- Authors are responsible for having their papers checked for style and grammar before submitting to ICAER. Papers may be rejected if the language is not satisfactory.
- It is strongly recommended to use the IEEE conference template which can be obtained from the link below:
In order to be more clear about paper writing, few published papers are given as reference. You may follow some flexibility regarding the format, but be in order.
- The paper work should be one's own original piece of work.
- The ICAER'16 allows maximum of four author's for a paper submission.
- An author can submit any number of papers for the conference, with or without the same team.
- There should be only one corresponding author for a paper, who will get the membership number, and will be responsible for future correspondence.
- The corresponding author should first register himself in the form given below.
- Every member registered will be given a unique membership number within 72 working hours via email.
- When the author needs to submit a paper he/she should convey the membership number at the time of registering the paper.
- After the submission of a paper, a unique registration number will be given for each paper to its corresponding author within 72 working hours via email. This registration number will be used for correspondence regarding that particular paper.