ICAER' 16 Submission Criteria
- The student submitting his/her manuscript should be from a registered college/department.
- He/She should be a student of B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, B.C.A, M.C.A or JET.
Format for Paper Submission
- Paper submission for peer review is accepted only in a full paper format.
- Only PDF format file can be accepted.
- Paper length is limited to not greater than 4 pages (A4 size, single space, Times Roman of font size 10, two columns format), including figures, tables and references using the IEEE conference template.
- Paper title, list of author's name, author's affiliations, abstract, and key words must be located in the first page.
- Authors are responsible for having their papers checked for style and grammar before submitting to ICAER. Papers may be rejected if the language is not satisfactory.
- It is strongly recommended to use the IEEE conference template which can be obtained from the link below:
In order to be more clear about paper writing, few published papers are given as reference. You may follow some flexibility regarding the format, but be in order.
Email your paper in PDF format along with the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Membership ID
- Number of Co-authors
- Title of paper
- Discipline of manuscript (Electrical / Electronics and Communications / Computer Science/IT / Mechanical / Biotechnology)
- Type of Paper(Review/Research)
- Phone number of all authors