- The paper work should be one's own original piece of work.
- The ICAER'16 allows maximum of four author's for a paper submission.
- An author can submit any number of papers for the conference, with or without the same team.
- There should be only one corresponding author for a paper, who will get the membership number, and will be responsible for future correspondence.
- The corresponding author should first register himself in the form given below.
- Every member registered will be given a unique membership number within 72 working hours via email.
- When the author needs to submit a paper he/she should convey the membership number at the time of registering the paper.
- After the submission of a paper, a unique registration number will be given for each paper to its corresponding author within 72 working hours via email. This registration number will be used for correspondence regarding that particular paper.
Author Registration Fees to submit paper in ICAER'16 :
For IEEE members- 200/- per author
Non IEEE members - 300/- per author
**The fees for IEEE members is valid to all IEEE members,both of UIET & outside of UIET.